- Cantilevered back deck and dining room overlooking the valley below
- Extensive stainless on the rails
- Nine different exotic woods used throughout
This home sits on 7 sloped wooded acres.
This home features:
- 3 separate buildings – the house with basement, a study with guest bedroom below and a shop with airplane hangar doors.
- Cantilevered back deck and dining room overlooking the valley below.
- Extensive stainless steel rails & cabinet pulls
- Upscale Bulthaupe cabinets
- There are nine different exotic woods throughout the home.
- Basement with sandblasted walls has an exercise room, bamboo flooring, 2 bedrooms and living area.
- The exterior is cedar siding and concrete tile roof.
Magazine articles: 417 Magazine August 2006
Back to Our Gallery to see more of our custom home projects…